TOP 7 REASONS TO ATTEND
- Industry professionals will benefit from presentations by experts in the field. Members of academia will benefit from presentations on current research initiatives and opportunities to network with practitioners. Students will benefit from interacting with industry professionals and peers from universities other than their own.
- Thought provoking - interdisciplinary education, inspiring and enlightening keynote speakers, tours, short courses and networking opportunities with potential clients and project team leads.
- Continuing education - up to 20 Professional Development Hours (PDHs).
- Improve your bottom line by increasing your efficiency through best practices.
- Learn about ways to better manage your project risks.
- Catch up with colleagues and make new contacts from all over the country.
- Learn about the latest trends and techniques being applied in the industry.
CONVINCE YOUR BOSS
As a civil engineering professional, you know you can find the latest information, innovations, and technologies when you attend ASCE conferences. You also know that to be competitive, you must constantly fine-tune your skills, find new ways to cut costs, streamline processes, and drive change.
- Program: Identify specific courses that are beneficial to your company and calculate the PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your license.
- Expenses: Register as early as possible to take advantage of early bird prices and book your accommodations through our room block to maximize savings and enhance your networking experience.
- Share: Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues in a post-conference presentation.
- Request Letter: Customize this template (DOCX) to request approval for your attendance.